December 6, 2010

Do What You Love And The Money Will Follow

Many positive things are starting to happen in the area of music.  As the snow is starting to fall, prospects are once again heating up.

As you would see in the *new* Calendar section, I have my first drum lesson coming up TOMORROW, to a nice lady in Brooklyn.  I'm very excited to start a path of using my talent to give back.

As you might notice, I also have a gig planned, as the house band (with Damien Moore with the cool coos and Max Rose on ivories) for my good friend Steve "Sweets" Carr's comedy night, Breukelen Jest at the Breukelen Coffee House.


Come see one of the neighborhoods comedic masterminds "hone his act" (that's comedy lingo, BTW) with a handful of the rich talent from Crown Heights and beyond!  This will be the first Breukelen Jest ever - come have a drink and wonder where this life has been all your life.

Further details and awesomeness to follow - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment